In today’s digital world, both students and teachers require cost-effective collaboration and learning tools for teaching and learning, that provide them with faster and easy access to resources so that they get time to focus on their core activities, freedom to schedule them flexibly, and for research and analysis.
ZNetLive offers free Microsoft Office 365 for Education plan for both teachers and students. It helps in improving classroom and school collaboration with free productivity tools.
Office 365 for education includes:
- Email with 50 GB mailbox
- Unlimited OneDrive storage for file storage and sharing
- In-Place archiving for unlimited email storage
- HD video conferencing
- Unlimited number of users permitted
- OneNote’s desktop version
- Class and Staff notebooks
- Web versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- SharePoint, for engaging with team and communication sites throughout intranet
- Microsoft StaffHub for managing daily tasks and schedules
- Professional Learning Community (PLC) groups
- Digital storytelling with Sway
- Self-grading quizzes with Forms
- eDiscovery center for compliance solutions
- App development without writing code
- Workflow automation across apps and services
- Rights management, encryption and data loss prevention
- Enterprise video service to create, manage, and safely share videos
- Microsoft Teams, a digital hub for integrating apps, conversations and content that your school requires for becoming more engaging and collaborative
*You will need to verify that you are an accredited academic institution to take advantage of this offer.