98% of organizations say that a single hour of downtime costs over $100,000*— companies who aren’t protected are at serious financial risk.
Gartner predicts that by 2020, 90% of Disaster Recovery (DR) applications will run in the cloud.
ZNetLive Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) via Microsoft Azure Site Recovery (ASR) helps you meet Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) requirement to keep organizational data and workloads safe, available and recoverable during outages.
With ZNetLive managed DRaaS:
- Set up and manage failover, replication, and failback from a single location
- Get benefit from a pay-as-you-go model, limit CAPEX, lower TCO
- Get quick restoration for even your complex multi-tier workloads
- No need to invest in secondary sites or infrastructure maintenance
- Customize recovery policies to achieve the near-real time RPOs and RTOs objectives
- Protect your organization and branch locations without in-house management complexities
- Get continuous replication for Azure and VMware VMs, and low replication frequency for Hyper-V
- Get continuous monitoring of your protected instances and from Azure remotely via ASR
*Statistics by the Information Technology Intelligence Consulting Research 2016